We are dedicated team of individuals, out deliver best of treatment to our patients, dedicated to our motto-We treat you like family
DR. KANDHAPPAN.M. PILLAI
B.D.S, M.D.S. (Mumbai,India)
Dentist, Oral Surgeon and Implantologist
Worked at Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai as a Senior Lecturer
Teaching the Undergraduate Students, Theoretical and practical aspects of Exodontia, Local anesthesia, sedation and the management of the associated complications and various other aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Patient management with respect to –
- Implantology – diagnostic evaluation, treatment plan to rehabilitation.
- Oral Maxillofacial trauma management including–Dento-alveolar to complex maxillofacial trauma resulting from Road traffic accidents, Assault, Bullet and Explosive Injuries
- Minor oral surgeries like- Disimpactions, Apicectomies, Frenectomies, Gingivoplasty, Gingivectomy, Gingival depigmentation, Operculectomy, Gingival polyp excision,Flap surgeries, hard and soft tissue grafting, Oro antral fistula closures etc
- Major surgeries (Usually carried out under general anesthesia) –Treatment of Mandibular and Maxillary fractures, Zygoma fractures, Orofacial cyst and tumor management.
Worked at K.L.E Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences, Yeshwantpur Suburb, Bangalore as Junior Lecturer (Tutor) from March 1999 to May 2001
The job involves teaching theoretical and Practical aspects of dentistry to dental students in various Departments of the Institute on rotational basis and patient management in each of the departments.
1.B.D.S- Consistently been a topper, Distinction Holder in the 1st Year of B.D.S and First class Holder in the 2nd year B.D.S.
2.All India Post Graduate Entrance Exam – 32nd Rank in the very first Attempt
3.Karnataka State Post-Graduate Entrance Exam – 18th Rank in the very First Attempt
4.M.D.S– University 1st Rank in Oral Surgery.
FINAL DISSERTATION AND RESEARCH:
Analysis of efficacy of vertical distraction osteogenesis with and without guided bone regeneration in augmentation of deficient alveolar ridges. Government Dental college and Hospital, Mumbai -2004.
- Evaluation of Neurosensory Deficits of the Facial Region Following Major Maxillofacial Surgery.- J Res Adv Dent 2014; 3:3S:87-90.-Journal of research and advancement in Dentistry.
- PRP: Indispensable to advanced dental Implantology –Express Healthcare Dec11,2014
- Vertical Distraction Osteogenesis.- J Res Adv Dent 2014; 3:6S:115-120.-Journal of research and advancement in Dentistry.
1) Know AIDS for No AIDS- HIV and its prevention in Dental Practice Harmony 2002- Govt Dental College Mumbai II Prize.
2) Wisdom teeth Impactions and their management, Harmony 2002- Govt Dental College Mumbai
3) Oro antral fistula as a dental complication its prevention and management – Harmony 2002- Govt Dental College Mumbai.
4) 3-D CT Scans as an advanced diagnostic tool in maxillofacial surgery. Mid term national conference of the Association of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)-Kodai 2002.
5) Rhinoplasty an advanced esthetic surgery and its scope in Maxillofacial Surgery. Asia Pacific conference and Annual national conference of the Association of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)- Mumbai 2002.
6) A flow Chart for Diagnosis and treatment Plan of Temporomandibular Joint dislocations. Annual national conference of the Association of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)- Mangalore 2003
7) Distraction osteogenesis of maxillofacial skeleton A new Horizon. – Harmony 2004- Govt Dental College Mumbai
Dr. Nisha. D .Shetty
Dr.Nisha has passed out SMBT dental college and has since been associated with Scared Heart Superspeciality Dental Clinic.
She is trained in advanced Root Canal and Cosmetic procedures.
With extreme commitment and passion strives towards achieving an absolutely painless and fun filled dental experience.
Here you will receive world class dental care designed to provide complete support to your smile. This center is equipped with all the amenities of a good modern dental center, operated by professionals.We are constantly upgrading our facilities to ensure that our patients receive service of the highest quality in a congenial environment.